I don't know if you have enough of studded everything, 




but recently we're seeing them everywhere so why not to devote a post to it. I found a really nice jacket for grab by Chicwish.

 It ain't real leather but it still looks pretty good and the price is top (around $70). So, you don't have to spend a fortune to be a part of this hype. The jacket just arrived in the store (no need for rush) and it's available for worldwide shipping. 





To grab your studded one,  just go to www.chicwish.com








One Comment

  1. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as possible :)

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts