Maybe you heard about him - just kidding, sure you did!
Recently he presented his "Logo collection". All things from bags to scarves decorated with his logo all around. It great for those who love to show everyone what they are wearing. The collection is expressed with neutral colors, lots of white, brown and black. My favorite is the Grayson satchel in Vanilla. You will also find something for your minions, cases for your iPhone and iPad.
Here is the link ladies:http://bit.ly/OVtVDG
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
I'm really excited to present you a new shoe brand - KeilanaSkye , right from Australia. Their mission - high end shoes with the comf...
-
Dreaming about shoes can say a lot about your personality , unless you don't believe in things like this. So, if you do, keep read...



I got the brown Grayson Satchel for mother's day!! I have been using ever since and am in love with it!! I always wanted a Louis Vuitton but this is a great (and way cheaper lol!!) alternative!! I'm debating wheather I want another logo purse or the snakeskin one next lol!!
ReplyDelete