Who cares if the rainy days are coming if our favorite designers serve such great bags. No matter if it's Rebecca Minkoff or Marc Jacobs, this fall we've got a huge choice. Here is my top pick.


Comment, comment and comment, let me know what you think ^_^

Bisous

WHAT'S NEW: FIRST LOOK FALL 2012











13 Comments

  1. Hey
    I would love to follow each other!
    Follow me on GFC and let me know where I can follow you because I see that you don't fave GFC.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there
      I'm following you on Blogger, just follow me there too and if you want you can also follow me on Bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3913842

      Greetings

      Delete
  2. LOVE the black back!

    now following.

    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    great selection!
    I totally love blue outfit!!!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    I'm starting and I'm following on bloglovin#2
    I hope you like my blog too and follow back:)
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really nice
      I followed u back on bloglovin number 346 I guess ;D

      Kisses

      Delete
  4. awesome bags! I love tory burch one! seems rather casual and perfect for my age :)
    let me me know if we can follow each other :)

    allthelusciousthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ Followed u on GFC and added u to my reading list.

      Just follow me on bloglovin, u have the link on my blog and u can also add me to your reading list if you want :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. nice bag choices. love them all and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    www.foreveryoungnfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice bags xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Following you on Bloglovin #269 ^_^

      Delete
  7. Thanks,for oyur comment on my blog.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure!I'm only on bloglovin so u can follow me there

      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as possible :)

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts