It's often said that less is more. But when I look at these accessories, I say - NO! I really love the mish mash of 
all these items. I found a picture around the fashion blogs and tried to copy this look on Polyvore ( couse I got so addicted).
I hope u'll find something for yourself :)

And don't leave that comment box empty ^-^

XoXo










MORE IS MORE


Kazuri beaded jewelry
$47 - johnlewis.com


Carolee LUX red jewelry
bloomingdales.com




Red Herring silver jewelry
$25 - debenhams.com



Cuff bracelet
cwonder.com


Gold jewelry
sheinside.com


Spike jewelry
topshop.com


Chanel vintage jewelry
malleries.com


NARS Cosmetics nail polish
neimanmarcus.com


Models own nail polish
$3.13 - republic.co.uk


2 Comments

  1. this is so pretty!
    following each other?yes no?
    cheers!
    yours truly, L.

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'll reply as soon as possible :)

Blogroll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts